Remember the things that gave you joy as a child. Incorporate them into your life now. Find a way to have fun with everything you do. Let yourself express the joy of living. Laugh. Rejoice, and the Universe rejoices with you! ~ Louise Hay
***MY CLASS SCHEDULE *** SHOP SU! ONLINE NOW *** JOIN MY STAMPIN' UP! TEAM ***

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where a CASE can go ...





















We made the top left "honey" card at my last Stamp-A-Stack. I totally needed inspiration that day, so I completely CASED this card by what's_her_name on scs. And, I loved it! But I had a bunch of leftovers from the event, and this weekend I stamped through them. That original card led to the next three, then I changed the card orientation, and came up with the next two ... all out of the same buch of pre-cut supplies.
************************************************************************************
STAMP SET: JUST BUZZIN BY; CARDSTOCK: REGAL ROSE, WHISPER WHITE (PLAIN & TEXTURED), KRAFT, CAMEO CORAL, RASPBERRY TART DSDP; INK: BASIC BLACK, OLD OLIVE, REGAL ROSE, CAMEO CORAL, CREAMY CARAMEL & CLOSE TO COCOA SW MARKERS; ACCESSORIES: CRYSTAL EFFECTS, DAZZLING DIAMOND GLITTER, KIWI KISS SATIN RIBBON, KRAFT TAFFETA, ROSE GINGHAM.

1 comment:

Church Librarian at WUMC, said...

WOW! You were really inspired, Laurel. What a wonderful stack of stamped beauties. Is it my imagination, but did you adapt the honey pot to make a flower vase? The flower cards are my personal favorites. Great job!

All images © Stampin’ Up!® Projects displayed have been created by Laurel Matthew unless otherwise specified. Project ideas are here to inspire your personal stamping. Feel free to copy the projects directly or modify to suit your tastes. Please do not make copies of the projects displayed and submit for contests, publications, or other recognition (unless you are submitting them in my name!). Stampin' Up! is not responsible for content.