Remember the things that gave you joy as a child. Incorporate them into your life now. Find a way to have fun with everything you do. Let yourself express the joy of living. Laugh. Rejoice, and the Universe rejoices with you! ~ Louise Hay
***MY CLASS SCHEDULE *** SHOP SU! ONLINE NOW *** JOIN MY STAMPIN' UP! TEAM ***

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Inspired by Stamp Club

I've said it before, but I love getting inspired for my Stamp Club gals. They're so sweet & fun & give me something to stamp for every month. Miss you Terri - feel better soon Rhoda! I'm just in love with these colors & the Inspired by Nature stamp set. Shame it took me so long to start using it. And, YES - it's another shaker card! LOL. I can't seem to stop. But putting real thistle seeds in there just made me giddy. Such a bright beautiful sight in the middle of this super cold winter week. ************************************************* STAMP SET: INSPIRED BY NATURE, AIDA CLOTH BG; CARDSTOCK: PINK PIROUETTE, ROSE RED, CHOCOLATE CHIP, VERY VANILLA; INK: ON CARD, PRETTY IN PINK, ROSE RED, ALWAYS ARTICHOKE, CHOCOLATE CHIP SW MARKER; ON TILE, ROSE RED, ALWAYS ARTICHOKE, CLOSE TO COCOA, CERTAINLY CELERY & BASIC BLACK CRAFT

2 comments:

Church Librarian at WUMC, said...

OMG Laurel - I can see that the "shaker" theme has opened up a whole new world of possibilities for your creative genius. The colors you chose are SO pretty and the ribbon is a sweet touch too!

Anonymous said...

wow, this is one of my faves...very marjolein bastin-like :)

All images © Stampin’ Up!® Projects displayed have been created by Laurel Matthew unless otherwise specified. Project ideas are here to inspire your personal stamping. Feel free to copy the projects directly or modify to suit your tastes. Please do not make copies of the projects displayed and submit for contests, publications, or other recognition (unless you are submitting them in my name!). Stampin' Up! is not responsible for content.