Remember the things that gave you joy as a child. Incorporate them into your life now. Find a way to have fun with everything you do. Let yourself express the joy of living. Laugh. Rejoice, and the Universe rejoices with you! ~ Louise Hay
***MY CLASS SCHEDULE *** SHOP SU! ONLINE NOW *** JOIN MY STAMPIN' UP! TEAM ***

Monday, January 14, 2008

ISN'T IT PURDY?!


*** Well, it's been a quiet, wait-ing kind of weekend. I'm waiting to hear from my darling hubby, I'm waiting for my 1st shipment of Spring-Summer '08 product to arrive, I'm waiting for the kids to wake up ...
*** So I figured I'd better stamp a little to kill time! I was inspired by a stamper named Cathy LeDonne and her Valentine's wreath card. I changed the color scheme a bit, used my slightly neglected Office Accoutrement Stamp set and ... VOILA!
*** I'm just tickled with how this card came out!
Now, I just have to wait 'till Mr. Brown brings me goodies ... 24 hours and counting!
********************************************
STAMP SET: OFFICE ACCOUTREMENT, WONDERFUL WORDS
CARDSTOCK: ROSE RED, GOING GRAY, WHISPER & SHIMMERY WHITES
INK: ROSE RED CLASSIC & CRAFT (EMBOSSED WITH IRRIDESCENT ICE EP), BASIC GRAY
ACCESSORIES: PRETTIES PEARLS, ROUND TAB PUNCH
ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT STAMPIN' UP! 1998-2008

No comments:

All images © Stampin’ Up!® Projects displayed have been created by Laurel Matthew unless otherwise specified. Project ideas are here to inspire your personal stamping. Feel free to copy the projects directly or modify to suit your tastes. Please do not make copies of the projects displayed and submit for contests, publications, or other recognition (unless you are submitting them in my name!). Stampin' Up! is not responsible for content.