Remember the things that gave you joy as a child. Incorporate them into your life now. Find a way to have fun with everything you do. Let yourself express the joy of living. Laugh. Rejoice, and the Universe rejoices with you! ~ Louise Hay
***MY CLASS SCHEDULE *** SHOP SU! ONLINE NOW *** JOIN MY STAMPIN' UP! TEAM ***

Sunday, August 19, 2007

AUG '07 Stamp-A-Stack

Artwork by Laurel Matthew. All images copyright Stampin' Up!
This week, I taught my monthly Stamp-A-Stack. I get the challenge of coming up with 5 projects, and precut, score, and prepare all the products for my stampers. Each guest then stamps 10 cards & envelopes themselves.


With such a variety of layouts, colors, and styles ... there is a project for every taste.
But usually, my guests like them all!!

I just pre-ordered this fantastic NEW from the Holiday Collection. It's not even available to customers yet. BUT, I loved it so much, I had to let my SAS'ers have the first go with it. We used Really Rust, Groovy Guava, and River Rock. The underlying strip is a coordinating Double Sided Designer Paper. Cool, don't you think?!

I have been extremely blessed with some of the most compassionate, understanding, helpful, generous, thoughful, and fun friends in the world. I had fun putting together these projects, and had a friend in mind behind each of them. So, check the mail, girls. I'll be RAKing my BFFs this month.

And, you could too, if you come to my NEXT Stamp-A-Stack and make some of these beauties for your friends!

No comments:

All images © Stampin’ Up!® Projects displayed have been created by Laurel Matthew unless otherwise specified. Project ideas are here to inspire your personal stamping. Feel free to copy the projects directly or modify to suit your tastes. Please do not make copies of the projects displayed and submit for contests, publications, or other recognition (unless you are submitting them in my name!). Stampin' Up! is not responsible for content.