Remember the things that gave you joy as a child. Incorporate them into your life now. Find a way to have fun with everything you do. Let yourself express the joy of living. Laugh. Rejoice, and the Universe rejoices with you! ~ Louise Hay
***MY CLASS SCHEDULE *** SHOP SU! ONLINE NOW *** JOIN MY STAMPIN' UP! TEAM ***

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fox and Friends

Well, it's leftovers for me today :) The left-most card was one of my Stamp-A-Stack projects. I love this owl with the sentiments from Owl About You! This morning I decided to stamp through my leftovers, and used the exact same colors, cardstock, Sweet Pea DSDP, and Fox & Friends in 4 other ways. Of course, I had to mix up the embellishments! Which is your favorite, Mom?
*********************************

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What fun leftovers! Very cute cards! Thanks for posting your blog on Stampin' Connection.

Florida Jeanne said...

I enjoy making use of good leftovers, which can be a creative process in itself. These are so pretty, Laurel! I must say I LOVE Mr. Turtle best!

All images © Stampin’ Up!® Projects displayed have been created by Laurel Matthew unless otherwise specified. Project ideas are here to inspire your personal stamping. Feel free to copy the projects directly or modify to suit your tastes. Please do not make copies of the projects displayed and submit for contests, publications, or other recognition (unless you are submitting them in my name!). Stampin' Up! is not responsible for content.