Remember the things that gave you joy as a child. Incorporate them into your life now. Find a way to have fun with everything you do. Let yourself express the joy of living. Laugh. Rejoice, and the Universe rejoices with you! ~ Louise Hay
***MY CLASS SCHEDULE *** SHOP SU! ONLINE NOW *** JOIN MY STAMPIN' UP! TEAM ***

Friday, December 11, 2009

Merry Christmas, Champ!

You may not know, but I have another passion besides stamping. {It's true!} I also play tennis! I took a break from the sport after High School - you know, the whole joining the Navy, getting married, having 3 kids, & moving 4 times sort of took up most of my recreational time. But, in the past 2 years, I've played with the best bunch of sweeties on a USTA team called No Strings Attached. We had the most fun, and even made it to Regionals this year! Go, girls!
I wanted to make them a special Christmas Card. I thought the SU! Lattice Die had a little resemblance to a tennis net - my first though was to shrinkey dink them and interpret it literally ... but it didn't work out. This is what I ended up with, and I really like it. The Just Tennis set is so cute ... and will be one of the free set choices for Sale A Bration rewards! Inside it says "Merry Christmas Champ!"
****************
STAMP SETS: JUST TENNIS, SPORTING, MANY MERRY MESSAGES (INSIDE); CARDSTOCK: REAL RED, GARDEN GREEN, WHISPER WHITE, KRAFT; INK: BASIC BLACK, REAL RED; ACCESSORIES: SU! BIGZ LATTICE DIE, SU! TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS PERFECT POLKA DOTS; 5/8" SATIN RIBBON

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Florida Jeanne said...

Clark and I love this card - it reminds us of when you were a TENNIS STAR in high school!

All images © Stampin’ Up!® Projects displayed have been created by Laurel Matthew unless otherwise specified. Project ideas are here to inspire your personal stamping. Feel free to copy the projects directly or modify to suit your tastes. Please do not make copies of the projects displayed and submit for contests, publications, or other recognition (unless you are submitting them in my name!). Stampin' Up! is not responsible for content.