Remember the things that gave you joy as a child. Incorporate them into your life now. Find a way to have fun with everything you do. Let yourself express the joy of living. Laugh. Rejoice, and the Universe rejoices with you! ~ Louise Hay
***MY CLASS SCHEDULE *** SHOP SU! ONLINE NOW *** JOIN MY STAMPIN' UP! TEAM ***

Thursday, March 5, 2009

One little booth ... many handmade cards!

Boy, oh boy - have I been busy!!! Can you believe I've been stamping too hard to take a break to blog?! More accurately, my die-cutting has kept me busy. Sorry about that ... but here's one of the projects I've been working on. See, I signed up to place something in 300 goodie bags for the Consignment Sale I mentioned in the previous post. And, as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, don't you think my "something" must be handmade?! Well, there's nothing like Stampin' Up!s exclusive Designer Papers & Top Note and Bigz Beautiful Butterflies dies to make even an easy project look elegant and fancy. So far, I have made 49 of these cards & bookmarks, in different colors and papers. I hope they make an impression on the goodie-bag getters.
<<<<<-----If they've made an impression on you, check out my Big Shot Special --- there's only four weeks to get your Sizzix Big Shot at a 20% discount PLUS Sale-A-Bration Sets FREE.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Florida Jeanne said...

How PRETTY! The butterfly design is irresistible, and the paper clip is a great design! You can use up all your scraps making these!

All images © Stampin’ Up!® Projects displayed have been created by Laurel Matthew unless otherwise specified. Project ideas are here to inspire your personal stamping. Feel free to copy the projects directly or modify to suit your tastes. Please do not make copies of the projects displayed and submit for contests, publications, or other recognition (unless you are submitting them in my name!). Stampin' Up! is not responsible for content.