Remember the things that gave you joy as a child. Incorporate them into your life now. Find a way to have fun with everything you do. Let yourself express the joy of living. Laugh. Rejoice, and the Universe rejoices with you! ~ Louise Hay
***MY CLASS SCHEDULE *** SHOP SU! ONLINE NOW *** JOIN MY STAMPIN' UP! TEAM ***

Friday, October 31, 2008

Mini-Man in Summer Sun

Well, this has to be one of my absolute favorite projects! This is my son, Ranger, dressed as a Lego mini-man.

I color matched the little plastic guy to our exclusive colors and Summer Sun is the perfect mini-figure shade!! The head is a recycled toy packaging, lined with Summer Sun 12" x 12" textured cardstock. I cut out the glasses with my SU Hobby Blade, and put a panel of Whisper White behind the glasses, with holes punched with my 1 3/8" Circle Punch. His hands were free cut, laminated, and then I used coordinating Summer Sun brads to secure elastic to the cardstock. This lazer is Basic Grey!

We all had such fun with this costume - I love my SU! and my adorable mini-man!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Church Librarian at WUMC, said...

Ha ha! How absolutely creative and adorable. This is what Halloween should be all about. Ranger and his Mom should go to Hollywood! They could do commercials and make lots of money!

All images © Stampin’ Up!® Projects displayed have been created by Laurel Matthew unless otherwise specified. Project ideas are here to inspire your personal stamping. Feel free to copy the projects directly or modify to suit your tastes. Please do not make copies of the projects displayed and submit for contests, publications, or other recognition (unless you are submitting them in my name!). Stampin' Up! is not responsible for content.